Rabu, 27 April 2016

After graduation I want to be?


After graduation I want to be?



Lots of questions like this asked to me then I replied by wishing suppose but many are also quipped with my answer . I confidently answered I want to become entrepreneurs .

Various entrepreneurs I have taken since I sat dibangku CMS began the business of Internet cafes 
capital by my father , and is still running .

I have also been misled by my own at that time I wanted to open a bike shop I was with my friend the joint to open the business , without I suspect I directly provide capital to mebuka garage business that but it turns out I cheated and capital that I have given taken away by my friend .

From this experience I get , but I do not give lessons to do business again , I am the type of person who can not be governed by the pressure so I do not want to work diperkantoran to wear a uniform and tie .


Many are asking the diploma has been obtained will be willing to carry around if you are self-employed , the diploma is not so important for people who are self-employed but ilu given during my college knowledge I have I will use it later to entrepreneurship , and what's the difference with elementary school graduates and me answer whether primary school graduates know about SWOT analysis , and so on it, they just do a flat effort because most of them do not know what I have achieved this at university

1 komentar: